Village Self-Storage was established in 1998, with the original plant location at 109 DePosito Paseo Drive in the Village. The purpose was to provide centrally located safe modern storage
for residents of Hot Springs Village. After several additions of boat and RV storage and more units in 2014 a larger more efficient office adjacent at 101 Terlingua was built and opened in March of 2015. Fencing and Security Gate with Coded Entrance were added along with additional storage units, both Temperature Control and Conventional Units.
Conveniently located inside Hot Springs Village, on Terlingua Drive just off
DeSoto at Fenix Drive Village Self-Storage offers:
- Conventional and Temperature Controlled Storage Units
- 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Access, Security Cameras, Coded Security Gate, Fenced and Dusk to
- RV, Trailer and Boat Storage
- Clean Units with Full Concrete Pads, Wide Drives and Moving Truck Access
- Staff Consists of Professional, Friendly Village Residents
- Office hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (or by Appointment)
Please call Village Self-Storage at 501-922-3900
Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
to talk to one of our staff: